Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
|Pre-order now for estimated 17th Dec 2017 ship date. We will not officially charge your payment until shipment is confirmed.|
The Sub6 is a large volume cabinet design, equipped with an 11" woofer and a rear laminar port. This configuration guarantees bass linearity whatever the intended SPL. The control board is extremely versatile, with connectivity which allows a 2.1, 2.2 and multichannel use via the L/R inputs and outputs and the LFE. The numerous settings such as the high-pass crossover dedicated to monitors, the adjustable phase and level control provide optimum coupling with the Solo6 Be and the Twin6 Be monitors. And finally, a small, but important point: the footswitch input. It enables one to connect a pedal to deactivate the subwoofer and the high-pass crossovers on the outputs that supply the monitors. This simplifies and greatly improves control during the different stages in monitoring.
Focal Sub6 Active Subwoofer Specifications
- Frequency response : 30Hz - 250kHz
- Maximum SPL : 116dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Input :Right, left, LFE
- Electronically balanced, 10 kOhms
- XLR 3 points socket
- Bass/mid-range : 350W rms, BASH technology
- Signal internal treatment :Mono right/left summation
- LFE + mono low-pass
- Phase adjustment
- Polarity selection switch
- Switch high-pass filter, cut-off frequency selection
- Electric supply :Local supply wire: 230V (1.6A fuse)
- 115V (3.5A fuse)
- Connection: removable IEC supply wire
- Visualization and control : Adjustable subwoofer level
- Low-pass cut-off frequency setting
- Phase adjustment
- Polarity adjustment
- Subwoofer switch (mute)
- 2.1 "Bypass" (external remote contol)
- High-pass frequency selection
- Releasable high-pass
- warning light : Power on LED, Subwoofer switch (mute), Released high-pass
- Woofer : 11W7670, 10-5/8" (27cm) Focal "W" composite sandwich cone driver
- Box : 7-1/2" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish : Dark red natural veneering side panels, black body.
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 14-15/16 x 13-9/16 x 17-5/16 " (380 x 344 x 440mm)
- Weight : 50.7lb (23kg)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.