Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The Electrodyne 2511 is a dual mono pair of classic two-band discrete transistor reciprocal active inductor equalizer using early '70s design technology. The custom inductors and output transformer are made by Electrodyne's original maker to strict factory manufacturing tolerances as small as 2%. This allows consistent eq performance and repeatability from channel to channel that was not possible in the 60,s. Smooth performance and eq response from minimum to maximum gain at all frequencies, provides unusually broad sonic and tonal options not experienced since the 1970s.
- Input: Active balanced discrete transistor impedance converter.
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- ±12 db gain range: Equalize or Attenuate
- 4 frequencies selectable per band. LF: 40, 100, 250, 500hz. HF: 1.5k, 3k, 5k, 10k.
- Peak/Shelf function on each band. Shelving at all frequencies, Peaking at 250, 500, 1.5k, 3k and 5k.
- Distortion: 0.03% typical.
- Maximum output: +30db at less than 0.8% thd. (+29.5db at 0.06% thd)
- Frequency response: ±0.25db, 10hz to 70khz typical.
- Signal to noise: -85db typical
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.