Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
0% interest on orders $299 and up* Learn More
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Dynamount X1-R: Two Axes with Rotation
Dynamount-Products are robotic microphone mounts that are remote-controlled via a free app. The X1-R is the top-of-the-line model featuring dual-axes of movement as well as rotation capabilities.
Control wirelessly from your iOS and Android devices or from your Windows/OSX computer using the Chrome app. The device can be controlled via WLAN (Wi-Fi) or USB.
The app enables you to store up to 6 different mic positions as recallable presets for each DynaMount that can be precisely returned to on command. You are also able to switch back and forth between controlling an infinite number of devices.
Since the X1-R is composed largely of high quality anodized aluminum, it is lightweight (4.2lbs) but very robust, and compact enough for a wide variety of uses. It is even possible to mount it vertically or upside-down (e.g. drum overheads).
An optional Accessory Pack includes a clutch for mounting the X1-R vertically, an approx. 0.5m right-angled XLR adaptor cable (angled (w) to straight plug), a ⅝" jam nut, and a ⅝" thread extender. The latter and the right-angled XLR adapter help with mics that have the outlet at the bottom (e.g. AKG C414 and Neumann U87).
Dynamount X1-R Features
- Robotic microphone mount
- Two Axes of movement plus rotation
- Remote-controlled via WLAN using the free iOS, Android, and Chrome apps (Windows/OSX)
- Also controllable via USB from laptop and desktop computers
- Store up to 6 positions per device as recallable presets for easy and precise A/B comparisons
- Control an infinite number of Dynamount devices with a single instance of the app
- Can be used horizontally, upside-down, or vertically with optional clutch
- Works with most microphones and microphone stands, though heavier and robust stands are recommended
- An optional Accessory Pack includes: a clutch for mounting the X1-R vertically, an approx. 1.5ft right-angled XLR adaptor cable (angled (w) to straight plug), a ⅝" jam nut, and a ⅝" thread extender
- Scope of delivery: external power adaptor and reusable zip tie
- To complete the initial setup an internet connection is required; later it is optional yet recommended
Dynamount X1-R Specifications
- Control Methods: Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75″ x 14.75″ x 5.75″
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Range of Motion (Axis-1): 5 1/2″
- Range of Motion (Axis-2): 6 1/4″
- Range of Motion (Rotation): 360°
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-1): 1/18″
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-2): 1/16″
- Rotation Nudge Increment: 1°
- Mounting Method: 5/8″-27 threads
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 8ft (2.5m)
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level setup)*: 5 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Max Microphone Weight (vertical/inclined/upside-down setup)*:2 lbs (0.9 kg)
* Maximum microphone weights assume a microphone 6″ in length with a clip 2.5″ tall. Mics that are longer or have taller clips will have their maximum allowed weight reduced. These values are subject to change without prior notice.
This video runs through the process of setting up your new DynaMount robotic microphone mount! Follow along at: https://dynamount.com/start/
DynaMount - Qu...This video runs through the process of setting up your new Dyn...
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.