Coil Audio CP-248
Phantom Power Supply for Condenser Microphones, Stereo In / Out, Selectable 120V or 240V Operation
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Pure Phantom Power for your modern and vintage condenser microphones.
- Real Linear Regulated 48v power supply.
- DC blocking circuit keeps Phantom off the input transformer so it’s safe for use with all vintage mic preamps.
- Large current reserves with over 45Ma split between the two channels.
- Long life, Hi-Temp Nichicon and Panasonic filter caps for ripple free operation.
- Audiophile Grade Nichicon Muse and Cornell Dubilier film caps in the audio path.
- Dale 1% and 0.5% mil spec resistors throughout.
- Slow ramp 48V at power on.
- Selectable 120v or 240v operation.
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- All steel chassis, Hand built and tested in the USA.
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.