Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The Bottle is Blue's flagship recording tool and its highest achievement in quality and innovation. The Bottle combines low noise and superb transient response integrated with a system of interchangeable capsules, the Bottle Caps. In an instant, the bayonet-mounted Bottle Caps can be exchanged to provide different tonal characteristics and pickup patterns while the included power supply remains on. The Class A discrete amplifier circuit of the Bottle is a thoroughly modern homage to the past, with a design utilizing a single hand-selected EF86 pentode vacuum tube in triode mode. The Bottle is the definition of craftsmanship, with hand-assembled custom components found throughout. With eight different Bottle Caps to choose from, the Bottle provides the ultimate recording experience for any application.
Blue Bottle Specifications
- Transducer Type: Vacuum Tube Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Various (Capsule-dependent)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 20.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL) w/B6 Capsule
- Output Impedence: 200Ω
- Rated Load Impedence: Not less than 1kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD) w/B6 Capsule
- S/N Ratio: 86.5 dB-A (IEC 651) w/B6 Capsule
- Noise Level: 7.5 dB-A (IEC 651) w/B6 Capsule
- Dynamic Range: 126.5 dB (@ 2.5kΩ) w/B6 Capsule
- Power Requirement: Bottle Power Supply Unit 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 1700g
- Dimensions: 390mm x 90mm
Blue Bottle Includes
- Flight case
- IEC cable
- Champagne cable
- B6 capsule
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.