Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This 312 style mic pre / DI is ready to fill a single slot of your API 500 series rack!
The B12A MkII 500 packs the same punch as its ½ rack cousin, but in the convenient and flexible 500 series format. The API-style design features a delicious CineMag input transformer, serves up huge portions of low-noise gain, and has the same classic American rock sound that the original API 312A is known for! Get ready to fill your lunchbox, ‘cause once you go Black Lion Audio, you never go back!
- 500 Series format (lunchbox required)
- Cinemag Input Transformer
- Edcor Output Transformer
- 70dB Gain
- Hi-Z Input (passive, unbalanced)
- Phantom Power
- 18dB Pad
- Phase Switch
- Mic Section
Max Microphone Input Level: +1dBu
Input Impedance: 200Ω
Gain (no pad): +26dB to +70dB • Equivalent Input Noise (noise floor): 120dB
.01% @ +26dB Gain
.011% @ +40dB Gain
.049% @ +60dB Gain
.15% @ +70dB Gain
- Bandwidth (1kHz, 150Ω source, unweighted): 10Hz to 30kHz D.I. Section
- Max D.I. Input Level: +18dBu
- Input Impedance: 500kΩ
- Pad: none
- Gain: +10dB to +53dB
- Equivalent Input Noise (noise floor): -94dB
.008% @ +10dB Gain
.01% @ +25dB Gain • .03% @ +40dB Gain
.15% @ +53dB Gain
- Bandwidth (1kHz, 600Ω unbalanced source, unweighted): 10Hz to 30kHz
- Output Section
Max Output Level: +28dBu
Output Impedance: 600Ω
- Power Supply: +/- 15v (lunchbox supply)
- Product Dimensions: 1 .5” x 6.5” x 5.25”
- Product Weight: .8 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 13” x 11” x 5”
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 lbs
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.