Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer
Analog mastering equalizer, 4 parametric bands plus high and low pass sections, passive pultec style section, 399 recallable presets via internal memory or DAW, Plug-in control and automation, Stereo, Dual Mono, M/S operation modes, input/output RTA, touchscreen display
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Digitally controlled analog at its best, the ultimate stereo EQ for DAW integration!
The Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer is a mastering grade EQ for recording, mixing, mastering, and an expansion on their popular EQ232P MkII. Like all Bettermaker products, the Mastering EQ features a 100% analog signal path with comprehensive digital control, recall, and automation. All parameters can be controlled via the onboard 5” touch screen/encoders or via DAW with a dedicated plugin. The USB connectivity is MAC/PC compatible and the custom USB protocol is used exclusively for control which does not pass audio. Up to 399 presets are recall-able via internal memory or plugin.
The Mastering EQ features 4 parametric EQ bands as well as high and low pass filter sections. The outer boundary parametric bands may also be changed from a bell curve to a shelf. A passive Pultec style section and “air bands” at 23 and 28 kHz have also been included. The display features a live representation of the EQ curve with a RTA (Real Time Analyzer) for input/output signal built-in to the unit. 100% true analog bypass can be engaged via a front panel switch and each EQ section can be individually enabled/disabled. EQ bands can be interlocked to adjust a combination of bands in sync, for example quickly to make a wider EQ range darker/brighter. The mastering EQ can operate in stereo, dual mono, and M/S modes for a wide array of applications.
ADVANCED ANALOG MASTERING EQUALIZER
- 100% analog audio signal path
- USB connectivity with MAC/PC
- all parameters are digitally controlled via touchscreen and/or DAW (with dedicated plugin)
- 399 presets, total recall, A/B comparison
- 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with back-light and multi-touch functionality, four encoders with
- push-button action for ease of control
- stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with solo function
- stereo 12 or 24dB/oct high-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (15Hz – 150 hz)
- and resonance
- four stereo parametric filters with 15dB boost/cut range, variable Q (0.2 – 3):
- EQ1: 23Hz – 400Hz (bell/shelf)
- EQ2: 80Hz – 2kHz (bell)
- EQ3: 400Hz – 10kHz (bell)
- EQ4: 1kHz – 23kHz (bell/shelf)
- stereo passive equalizer with extended hi-boost section (23 and 28 kHz) and separate frequencies
- for low-boost and low-cut sections
- stereo 12dB/oct low-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency
- adjustable output level (+/- 12dB)
- Gain Lock and Auto-Q functions
- on-board measurement of PEAK/RMS levels and RTA analyzer
- on-screen live representation of the EQ curve
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.