Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer
Analog mastering equalizer, 4 parametric bands plus high and low pass sections, passive pultec style section, 399 recallable presets via internal memory or DAW, Plug-in control and automation, Stereo, Dual Mono, M/S operation modes, input/output RTA, touchscreen display
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
|Pre-order now for estimated 1st Jul 2018 ship date. We will not officially charge your payment until shipment is confirmed.|
Digitally controlled analog at its best, the ultimate stereo EQ for DAW integration!
The Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer is a mastering grade EQ for recording, mixing, mastering, and an expansion on their popular EQ232P MkII. Like all Bettermaker products, the Mastering EQ features a 100% analog signal path with comprehensive digital control, recall, and automation. All parameters can be controlled via the onboard 5” touch screen/encoders or via DAW with a dedicated plugin. The USB connectivity is MAC/PC compatible and the custom USB protocol is used exclusively for control which does not pass audio. Up to 399 presets are recall-able via internal memory or plugin.
The Mastering EQ features 4 parametric EQ bands as well as high and low pass filter sections. The outer boundary parametric bands may also be changed from a bell curve to a shelf. A passive Pultec style section and “air bands” at 23 and 28 kHz have also been included. The display features a live representation of the EQ curve with a RTA (Real Time Analyzer) for input/output signal built-in to the unit. 100% true analog bypass can be engaged via a front panel switch and each EQ section can be individually enabled/disabled. EQ bands can be interlocked to adjust a combination of bands in sync, for example quickly to make a wider EQ range darker/brighter. The mastering EQ can operate in stereo, dual mono, and M/S modes for a wide array of applications.
ADVANCED ANALOG MASTERING EQUALIZER
- 100% analog audio signal path
- USB connectivity with MAC/PC
- all parameters are digitally controlled via touchscreen and/or DAW (with dedicated plugin)
- 399 presets, total recall, A/B comparison
- 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with back-light and multi-touch functionality, four encoders with
- push-button action for ease of control
- stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with solo function
- stereo 12 or 24dB/oct high-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (15Hz – 150 hz)
- and resonance
- four stereo parametric filters with 15dB boost/cut range, variable Q (0.2 – 3):
- EQ1: 23Hz – 400Hz (bell/shelf)
- EQ2: 80Hz – 2kHz (bell)
- EQ3: 400Hz – 10kHz (bell)
- EQ4: 1kHz – 23kHz (bell/shelf)
- stereo passive equalizer with extended hi-boost section (23 and 28 kHz) and separate frequencies
- for low-boost and low-cut sections
- stereo 12dB/oct low-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency
- adjustable output level (+/- 12dB)
- Gain Lock and Auto-Q functions
- on-board measurement of PEAK/RMS levels and RTA analyzer
- on-screen live representation of the EQ curve
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.