Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Bring solid state Pultec goodness to your API 500 Lunchbox, analog goodness with digital control!
Besides their pure analog signal paths, these units have a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.
You can save your settings in the internal memory of the EQ’s as well as in your D.A.W….AND… in your project with your AUTOMATION.
By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. We picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker® EQ 502P.
Bettermaker 502P Features
- Stereo/Dual mono Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 99 EQ502P’s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins. (At this time, there can be connected up to two Bettermaker EQ50o series products for one USB port)
Bettermaker 502P Specifications
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
- S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
- THD+N: less than 0.004%
- Channels: 2
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Input impedance: 20k Ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm balanced
- Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
- Clip detector: present
- P EQ low freq. range: 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
- P EQ high freq. range: 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz
- P EQ high cut freq: 5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct
- Preset storage capacity: 399 presets
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.