Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The G10 10-Band Equalizer with Balanced Input and Output and Hi/Low-Pass Filters Is the Ultimate Hands-On Sound Shaping Tool for Tracking, Mixing, or Mastering
The G10 combines a punchy, transformer-based signal path with the versatile 10-band graphic EQ configuration and a 2520 style op-amp — making it ideal for tweaking drum or guitar sounds, or even processing an entire mix.
With 10 carefully selected bands offering up to 12 dB of boost or cut on tap, the G10 offers a level of tone sculpting that can help any audio sit perfectly in the mix. The easy-to-use slider-based interface helps users intuitively visualize the EQ curves they are applying. Switchable high-pass and low-pass filters, tuned at 80 Hz and 12 kHz respectively, help make the G10 a truly complete sound shaping solution.
The BAE Audio G10 implements an op-amp like those used in well-loved ‘70s American boards. Unlike some other 10-band equalizers presently on the market, the G10 is fully transformer balanced on the input and output. The G10 also features a CineMag transformer balanced in and out that imbues any audio passing through it with a unique tonal character.
- Complies with 500 Series Specification for mechanical and electrical interface
- +/- 12dB Boost/Cut @ 31Hz, 63Hz,125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz
- Individually Selectable LPF @ 12KHz, and HPF @ 80Hz (approx. 6 and 10 dB per octave, respectively)
- EQ In/Out Select Switch (bypasses EQ and Filters)
- Fully enclosed ventilated steel enclosure
- CineMag transformer balanced in/out
- Top quality components used throughout
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.