Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The BAE 1084 is as authentic as you can get to the original, featuring the same St Ives (Carnhill) transformers as the vintage modules, Elma switches and Canford wire.
The BAE 1084 looks identical to the original vintage module and will happily retrofit in vintage Neve 80 Series consoles because the entire product is engineered in exactly the same way as the originals: the same chassis construction, connectors, printed circuit board layouts, hand-wired looms, and circuitry.
BAE 1084 Module Features
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable 'High Q', selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.