Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
It's like a 1073, but the EQ section is on steroids with far more frequencies and control!
The 1023L — based on the classic 1023 — takes the preamp and EQ from the 1073 and expands upon it with significantly more frequency options in the high and mid sections, even allowing users to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap.
The 1023L is completely handwired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers. It has the exact same mic/line preamp as the 1073, but with significantly more frequencies in the mid and high sections.
Aside from simply offering more frequency settings to play with, these expanded EQ sections also allow you to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap. This capability opens the tone shaping possibilities in very interesting and musical ways.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- 3 Band Equaliser
HF: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz,12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz
LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
MF: +/-18dB +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160Hz, 270Hz, 360Hz, 510Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, 7.2kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB: 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight: 6 LBS/2.72 KG
- Dimensions in Inches: 45 mm W x 8.75 inches H x 10.5 inches
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.