Auratone 5C Super Sound Cube Drawmer Stereo Bundle
Stereo Speaker Pair Bundle with Drawmer Amplifier and Cables Included
Pay over 18 months for orders of $799 or more with , apply during checkout and you will know instantly if you are approved! Learn More
Everything you need to rock a pair of Auratones, right out of the box!
Included in Bundle
- Auratone 5C (2)
- Drawmer CPA-50 Stereo Amp (1)
- 10' ZOMBIE speaker cables with banana connectors
Auratone 5C Details
After lengthy testing and remanufacturing our driver, we finally were able to achieve the purest sound equalling the sound of the original 5C Super Sound Cube. All components of our driver are made of the highest quality materials in the United States. The cabinet is built with black laminate and quality craftsmanship.
The 5C, which became famous in the 1970's and 80's and has been used in virtually every major recording studio worldwide, is still the undisputed industry standard for "real world" referencing in the recording studio.
Durability, flat full-range response, amazing power handling and portability have made AURATONES the Recording, Broadcasting, and Motion Picture industries favorite “mixdown monitors.” . . . for comparison and final mixes, auditioning, remotes, and reference standard speakers.
Features and Specifications
- Passive Monitors
- Dimensions: 6 1/2w x 6 1/2"h x 6"d
- Frequency Response: 75-15,000 Hz
- Impedance: 8 OHMS
- Driver: 4 1/2" Full Range
- SPL/Sensitivity: 90 DB @ 1w/1m
- Cabinet: Sealed 5/8" MDF
- Wattage: 25 Watt RMS/50 Watt Peak
- Made in the USA
What We Think
We've been listening and comparing to original Auratones as well as current knockoffs, and the clear winner is the new 5C. It actually has high frequency response, and that focused midrange (with no crossover) which makes them so valuable. They also SOUND really nice, like a nice small hi-fi speaker should. It will instantly remind you of what you hear in the car, the grocery store, a clock radio and maybe a TV. They don't hide info either, rather they make things that stand out really stand out in the mix. Highly recommended, this is one of those out of the ballpark wins for all studios...now new again with full warranty.
Drawmer CPA-50 Details
The CPA-50 Stereo Power Amp is the perfect partner for any passive speaker, and especially in the studio with a set of passive cube monitors.
Sitting between your monitor controller/pre-amp and a pair of passive speakers, the high performance Class D amplifier delivers 25Wrms per channel into 8 ohms (50Wrms per channel into 4ohms) and offers features including thermal, overload and power up/power down protection and fault indication. With just a 6.5” square footprint, the CPA-50 blends seamlessly with a pair of Yamaha NS10 or Auratone C5 monitor types, for example, and is small and light enough to fit into a bag to take anywhere.
As well as the professional Neutrik XLR inputs other features include over temperature protection, over voltage and over current protection with a fault indicator.
As well as working in stereo the CPA-50 can also function as a 100Wrms into 8ohms Monoblock (set via internal jumpers), which allows the system to operate in bi-amped or bridged modes.
Features and Specifications
- 50+50Wrms into 4 Ohms.
- 25+25Wrms into 8 Ohms.
- 1x100W into 8 Ohms bridged mode.
- Use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged/Bi-Amp Modes (via internal jumpers).
- Balanced Neutrik XLR input.
- Efficient, low heat design with Low Power Consumption. Consumes only 6W of power when idling and <0.5W when in standby mode.
- Thermal, voltage overload and current overload protection. Standby, fault and bridge indicators.
- Rugged steel chassis. Desktop unit that can be stacked.
- Compact and Portable.
- Dimensions: L 165mm (184mm including connectors) x W 165mm x H 51mm.
Speaker Cable Details
- 14 gauge Sound Runner brand speaker cables (2)
- Gold banana connectors installed
- 10' Length Each
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.