Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The ATM250DE dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and hypercardioid dynamic capsules combined in a single housing. Audio-Technica’s innovative use of two polar patterns is ideal for kick drum: the hypercardioid dynamic element focuses tightly on the aggressive attack of the beater, while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. The elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Audio-Technica ATM250DE Features
- Audio-Technica’s proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
- Neodymium dynamic element provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps, percussion and other instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Audio-Technica ATM250DE Specifications
- ELEMENTS Condenser, dynamic
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave (condenser)
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. (condenser)
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (condenser)
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa (condenser)
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical (condenser)
- SWITCHES Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (condenser only)
- WEIGHT 320 g (11.3 oz)
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.