Audio-Technica ATM230PK 3 Pack
3 Pack, Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphones, Ships with AT8665 Drum Mounts
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The ATM230PK Drum Microphone 3-Pack gives you a set of three compact microphones specifically engineered to mic rack and floor toms, snare drums and other percussion instruments.
You Will Receive
- ATM230 Microphones (3)
- AT8665 Drum Mount (3)
- Protective Pouch (3)
The ATM230 hypercardioid instrument microphone brings a compact drum model to Audio-Technica’s popular Artist Series line. The mic’s proprietary capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end. The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, directionality that is aided by the mic’s low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. All this makes the ATM230 ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
The ATM230 features rugged metal construction that stands up to the rigors of live and studio applications, and comes with an AT8665 drum mount and a protective pouch.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Low-profile design permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Rare earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes AT8665 drum mount and a soft protective pouch
- ELEMENT: Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-12,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: –54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 600 ohms
- WEIGHT: 292 g (10.3 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 82.5 mm (3.2") long, 38.0 mm (1.5") maximum diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED
AT8665 drum mount for 5/8"-27 threaded adaptor
5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adaptor
Soft protective pouch
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.