Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The AT8801 provides 48V phantom power for a single microphone. It is a line-powered device that allows the use of remote-powered microphones with systems that do not supply phantom power.
Audio-Technica AT8801 Features
- Highly regulated power supply provides a constant voltage source, even with a heavily loaded input
- The regulator IC is internally protected to prevent overheating even if shorted
- The rugged steel case is finished in enamel and provides shielding from electrostatic interference
- Includes a plug-in power module that attaches to the electronics module with a 6’ cable
Audio-Technica AT8801 Specifications
- Number of Channels 1
- Regulated Output Voltage 48V ±2V DC
- Short Circuit Output Current 14 mA
- Residual Output Noise -71 dBV
- Frequency Response 10-25,000 Hz
- Dimensions 5.12" (130.0 mm) W x 2.36" (60.0 mm) D x 1.73" (44.0 mm) H typical
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.