Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The Audio-Technica AT8202 Adjustable In-line Attenuator is designed to prevent balanced low-impedance microphones from overloading electronics having low- to mid-impedance inputs in high-SPL applications. The adjustable attenuator is designed to assure the proper match of the microphone to the inputs of mixing consoles and portable recording devices without experiencing input overload of the electronics due to high-level signals. The AT8202 is compatible for use in phantom power applications.
Audio-Technica AT8202 Features
- Prevents overload of sensitive input stages
- Provides -10 dB, -20 dB or -30 dB attenuation
- Compatible for use in phantom power applications
- Durable steel case provides optimum shielding from hum
- For use with balanced Lo-Z microphones
- Can be plugged directly into an XLRF-type chassis-mount connector
Audio-Technica AT8202 Specifications
- Input Impedance 1000 ohms (-10 dB)
- Output Impedance 200 ohms (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response 20-20,000 Hz
- Attenuation -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB
- Input Connector XLRF-type
- Output Connector XLRM-type
- Weight 2.8 oz (80 grams)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.