Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The AT4060a is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser tube microphone, designed for use in the most demanding studio applications.
Each hand-selected tube is individually aged and tested, then employed in a uniquely configured circuit for enhanced tube performance.
Specially tuned elements improve dynamic range and the allow the AT4060a to handle high SPLs without sacrificing high-frequency characteristics.
Floating-construction mounting of the elements provides isolation from noise and vibration.
The AT4060a operates in conjunction with the included tube microphone powering unit, featuring low-impedance output and a ground-lift switch.
- Vintage tube sound with the versatile performance necessary for the most demanding studio applications
- Hand-selected tubes are individually tested and aged to maintain peak performance
- Regulated and heavily filtered heater current prevents noise contamination of audio signal chain
- Wide dynamic range, low self-noise and high max SPL capability
- Large coupling transformer provides superior low-frequency linearity
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.