Stereo Condenser Microphone, MS and Standard Stereo Use, Shock Mount, Dust Cover and Case
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Offering the realism of a live sound field, the AT4050ST is a side-address condenser with cardioid and figure-of-eight elements configured in a Mid-Side arrangement. This innovative stereo condenser allows sound recordists the choice of selecting a left-right stereo output or choosing discrete Mid-Side signals for later manipulation, a remarkable flexibility. The microphone’s dual-diaphragm capsules maintain precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range. Its transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion.
Audio-Technica AT4050ST Features
- Innovative side-address Mid-Side stereo microphone engineered for professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Independent cardioid and figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switch selection of Mid-Side mode and two internally matrixed stereo modes
- Dual-diaphragm capsules maintain precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics remain constant over years of use
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Certified by the METAlliance (Music Engineering and Technology Alliance)
Audio-Technica AT4050ST Specifications
- ELEMENT Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid and Figure-of-eight
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20-18,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- IMPEDANCE 50 ohms
- WEIGHT 517 g (18.2 oz)
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.