Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The low-profile AT4022 omnidirectional condenser recording mic is outstanding for piano, acoustic guitar, and other acoustic instruments. With a flat, extended frequency response and wide dynamic range ideal for critical studio and live applications, the AT4022 handles high SPLs with ease. The microphone’s omnidirectional polar pattern preserves the “sound” of the recording location, delivers flat response and freedom from proximity effect. Its low-mass diaphragm improves transient response and reduces handling/mechanical noise transfer.
Audio-Technica AT4022 Features
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction, ideal for critical studio & live applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Flat, extended frequency response
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Exceptional reproduction of low frequency sounds
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.