Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The ultimate kick-drum mic, the Artist Elite AE2500 dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and dynamic capsules combined in one housing. The dynamic element delivers the aggressive attack of the beater; the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. Two layers of resistive mesh form multiple densities over the dynamic element’s side-entry ports, exercising precise control over the time at which off-axis signals arrive at the diaphragm. The condenser diaphragm is optimally tensioned and aged for long-term consistency and stability.
Audio-Technica AE2500 Features
- Revolutionary dual-element design represents a ground-breaking transducer achievement
- Two elements (condenser and dynamic) are enclosed in a single housing
- Dynamic element delivers the aggressive attack of the beater while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad on condenser element
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Includes a 16.5' (5 m) cable (5-pin XLRF to two standard 3-pin XLRM connectors) for separate control over each element
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.