Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The Phantom II Pro is designed to do one thing and do it well. It provides clean, reliable phantom power for one or two condenser microphones in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Innovative low power circuitry generates the higher voltage necessary for powering microphones while maximizing battery life. The Phantom II Pro installs inline between your microphone and a balanced line input on your gear. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
The Phantom II Pro is an invaluable tool in application areas including (but not limited to): home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, podcasting and broadcasting. Use it with mixers, audio processors, digital audio workstations or anywhere you need phantom power for your mics.
ART Phantom II Pro Features
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- Low power, high efficiency CMOS circuitry for Long battery life using a standard 9 Volt battery (Alkaline recommended)
- Can be powered with an external power supply from AC mains
- Rugged extruded aluminum case with accessible battery compartment
- LED lighted On/Off switch
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
ART Phantom II Pro Specifications
- Input Connectors Female XLR (2)
- Output Connectors Male XLR (2)
- Phantom Power 48 Volts DC typical
- Current Limiting Resistors 6.98k Ohms (1%)
- Current Drain 10 mA - no load / 45 mA - typical (full load - 2 microphones)
- Battery Life > 10 hours with Alkaline battery - typical (full load)
- Power V Battery (ANSI-1604A type Alkaline recommended) or external 7.5-12V AC/DC, <150 mA supply
- Dimensions 1.85x4.6x3.9" (47x117x99mm)
- Weight 0.82 lbs (0.37 kg)
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.