APS Klasik Studio Monitor Pair Open Box
Active Studio Monitor Pair for Nearfield Use, Seven Inch Woofer and 19mm Dome Tweeter, Black Finish, Open Box Savings
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
As new, opened once for internal demo so we could hear them. Never sold, full original warranty!
This listing is for a stereo pair.
It is a no-compromise fusion of craftsmanship and sonic precision. We have achieved this by obtaining a very smooth SPL amplitude and phase. By using a very light, 19mm tweeter dome we managed not only to achieve detail in the upper range of Klasik but also to provide excellent directional response.
Thanks to a 7-inch woofer supporting a very powerful and technologically advanced magnetic circuit Klasik offers a very precise and fast bass and mediums, very useful for precise EQ work. Its active crossover was designed to the highest standard.
- Type Active – two power amplifiers – AB class:
- System Two-way
- Crossover Frequency 3.2 kHz
- Dimensions Height x Width x Depth
- 32 cm ´ 21 cm ´ 28 cm/ 12.6’’ x
- 8.3’’ x 11’’
- Free Field Frequency
- ± 2 dB: 35 Hz ¸ 25 kHz
- SPL in Free Field @ 1m RMS: 103 dB (single) Peak: 111 dB
- Weight 8,5 kg / 19 lbs
- Ø 18 cm (7’’)
- Diaphragm: cellulose, surround: rubber
- Tweeter loudspeaker Ø 1.9 cm (3/4”) aluminum dome (double magnet)
- Bass/Mid-Range Power
- 75 W RMS @ 8 W
- Tweeter Power Amplifier 75 W RMS @ 8 W
- Total Harmonic Distortions 0.005 % – PO = 5 W, f = 1 kHz
- 0.1 % max – PO = 0.1 up to 50 W, f = 20 Hz up
- to 20 kHz
- Input Voltage Level for 96
- dB SPL in Free Field @ 1m
- 0 dBu (i.e. 0.775 V) –
- calibrated regulators in 0 dB positions
- Calibrated Controls
- Input Sensitivity Switch -10.5dB, -9dB, -7.5dB, -6dB, - 4.5dB, -3dB, -
- 1.5dB, 0dB
- Tweeter Loudspeaker
- Level Switch
- -1.5dB, 0dB, 1.5dB
- Input XLR symmetrical (balanced) RCA asymmetrical
- Input Impedance 10 kΩ
- Power Amplifiers
- Thermal, short circuit and over-current
- Prevention from
- Interferences and Hums
- GROUND LIFT switch
- Signaling Devices
- Power Switching On Lit up green LED
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.