Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The 565 Filter Bank module has circuits that are true to the musical filters of the famed 215 module found in large format API consoles.
- Sweepable low-pass filter (500Hz to 20kHz, -6 or -12dB slope)
- Sweepable high-pass filter (20Hz to 400Hz, -12 or -18dB slope)
- Variable notch filter with adjustable Q (fully sweepable between 20Hz and 20kHz)
- Individual bypass switches for each filter section
- Transformer Balanced Output to +28 dBu
- Traditional API fully discrete circuit design
- Uses API 2520 and 2510 Op-Amps as well as the same discrete transistor buffers used in the famous 550 series equalizers
- Number of Bands: Three
- Filter Types: Sweepable Shelf Low Pass
- Sweepable Shelf High Pass
- Adjustable Active Twin-T Notch
- Filter Frequencies: Low Pass: 500Hz to 20kHz
- High Pass: 20Hz to 600Hz
- Notch: 20Hz to 20kHz (3 selectable ranges)
- Notch Filter Q: Variable from 0.95 to 15.3
- Notch Filter Cut: > 40dB at minimum Q setting
- Input Impedance: > 20K Ohms, Balanced
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms, Transformer Coupled, Balanced
- Nominal Levels: -15dBu to +15dBu
- Clipping Level: +28dBu
- Frequency Response: +.2, -.4, 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD+N: 0.02% (+4dBu output @ 2kHz)
- Connector: 15 position .156" sp. edge connector
- Power Consumption: +/-16VDC, 100mA max at +24dBu out
- Size: 1.5" x 5.25" x 6.75" Deep
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.