AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair
Stereo Pair Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphones, Multi Pattern with Pad and Filter
Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
This is the stereo, factory matched pair.
Meet the C314 professional multi-pattern condenser microphone, the latest sibling from one of the industry’s most widely used studio and stage microphone families. Designed for enthusiasts and professionals alike, the C314 has advanced features that help artists fine-tune their signature sound including four selectable polar patterns, the lowest self-noise in its class, and an overload detection LED. Using the same one-inch dual diaphragm capsule as the C414 XLS, musicians, engineers and producers can have the confidence that their audience will experience every subtle nuance as it was intended.
- H85 Universal Shock Mount (2)
- SA60 Stand Adaptor (2)
- W214 Windscreen (2)
- Stereo Bar
- Metal Carrying Case
- Four selectable polar patterns, perfect for every application
- Lowest self noise, for highest resolution in high dynamic applications
- Overload detection LED, indicates overly high sound pressure levels
- Computer-matched diaphragms, to guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy
- Integrated capsule suspension, reduces mechanical noise and resonances
- 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter, for close up recording and reduction of the proximity effect
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 8 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 86 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 100 Hz, 12dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns
Figure of eight
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: 3 mA
- Audio Output
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 160 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Height: 43 mm
- Net Weight: mic only 300 g
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.