Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The ADK S-7 has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with a “linear” response. It means that when you use the S-7 you will get a life-like, detailed, transient rich sound. The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and the two-way pad enables this microphone to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. Keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. The S-7 is a solid, reliable “High-SPL” Studio Microphone that can also be used “Live”.
ADK S-7 Features
- Upgraded Electronics from Original Vienna/Hamburg Edition
- New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
- Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
- High Headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
- Low-noise Class A Condenser for All High SPL Sources.
- Coloration Effervescent - Great on Drums, Cabs; Spectacular "Front of the Mix" Vocals!
ADK S-7 Specifications
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 12mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohm
- S/N Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 132dB/ 140dB/ 150dB (0dB PAD/-8dB PAD/-18dB PAD)
- Low Cut filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz/ 150Hz
- Power Requirements: Phantom power 48V+/-4V
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.