Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
Upgraded Version of the Popular Hamburg Edition with a More Fine-Tuned Response-Curve Designed to Replicate an Early 1960’s German Tube (Valve) Mic. The Hamburg Mk 8 is the Eighth Generation of ADK Microphones - offering a Mellow, Robust Tonality.
The Mic, Piano-Black Wooden Jewel Case, and Heavy-Duty All-Metal Ring-Mount
The Hamburg Favors “Crooner” Vocals or Ballads, Classical, Folk, Jazz Singers; Reeds.
Very Useful for Vocals or Sources needing a Rounder Tone. For Strings, Reeds, Nasal or Thin Vocals, or Vocals with Sibilance Issues – the Hamburg Will Work Wonders! Hamburgs have “Smoothness”, Historically the Classic German Tone.
THE HAMBURG HAS A ROBUST QUALITY THAT TENDS TO ROUND-OUT THE TONE OF THE SOURCE. GREAT ON VOCALS, REEDS, OR BASS ELEMENTS.
Hamburg Mk8 Specifications
- Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa
- Impedance: 200O
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted)
- Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD)
- Total Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (HPF): Flat / 89Hz
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY adds a full year to the standard manufacturer warranty at no charge, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.